- 250g all purpose flour
- 250g wholewheat spelt flour
- 1 dry yeast (7g)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2,5 dl warm water
- 2 large onions – chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Saute chopped onions in vegetable oil (you can use olive oil) and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix dry ingredients and add water and sauted onions. Mix well with electric mixer or with your hands for about 10 minutes.
- Let the dough rise for about 30 minutes in a warm (NOT hot) place.
- Knead the dough with your hands (if it’s sticky add some flour) and make about 10 round balls, put them on a baking tray covered with baking paper and let them sit for another 30 minutes.
- Bake 5 minutes on 200 degrees celsious and then on 180
degrees celsious for another 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool for about 15 minutes and enjoy! 😀