Ingredients: 500ml soy yogurt 4-6 tbsp vegan mayonaisse 1-2 tbsp ketchup 1/4 small onion 1-2 large cloves garlic 1 tsp salt a pinch or two black pepper 1/2 tsp turmeric 1/2 tsp smoked paprika 1/2 tsp dill a pinch of cayenne pepper Method: Put all …
Month: June 2020
Ingredients: (for 3-4 persons)
- 400g mushrooms (I used fresh, you can also use frozen)
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 large carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 4-6 medium potatoes (dice 4 potatoes and slice 2 thinly)
- 2 bay leaves
- vegetable oil, salt, pepper, dill, cayenne pepper, a pinch of smoked paprika
- a handful of parsley
- Cut and slice all the vegetables and prepare all the ingredients.
- Saute chopped onions in vegetable oil (you can use olive oil) and add chopped garlic cloves (make sure you don’t burn the garlic because it will give a bitter taste…)
- Add thinly sliced mushrooms and mix.
- Add carrots and potatoes in small pieces and put them in the stockpot over the onions, garlic and mushrooms..
- Add 1,5l of water and 2 bay leaves and let it boil.
- Add spices to your taste (we like it spicy so I use cayenne pepper) and simmer for 20-30 minutes on medium heat.
- If you like your soup thicker just use hand mixer and pulse a few times. (IF YOU DO THAT DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE BAY LEAVES OUT OF THE POT FIRST! :))
Ingredients: (for 4 persons) 250g brown lentils (soak overnight) 100g buckwheat 1 medium onion 3 cloves garlic 1 large leek !/2 medium cauliflower 3 medium carrots 1 cup frozen peas 2 bay leaves vegetable oil, salt, pepper, turmeric, a pinch of smoked paprika, dill Method: …
Ingredients: (for 2 persons) 200g spelt 1 medium onion (chopped) 2-3 cloves garlic (chopped) 300g zuchinni 1 green pepper 200g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe) fresh parsley and dill salt and pepper, turmeric Method: Rinse spelt with water and cook in hot and …