Ingredients: (for about 8-10 crepes)
- 230g all purpose white flour
- 100g rice flour
- 600 ml cold water
- 2 – 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pinches of salt
- Mix all the ingredients with hand mixer and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour the batter onto the pan (I use a soup ladel) and tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- When you see the edges curling (about 2-3 minutes) turn the crepe around and cook for about 1 minute more.
- Repeat until you ran out of batter or keep the batter in the fridge (It’s good for about 2-3 days if you cover it, just mix it again before using).
- Cover your crepes with your favourite jam or hazelnut spread and enjoy 😉 I am a huge fan of hazelnut spread and raspberry jam 🙂