Ingredients: (for one large baking tray: cca 20 rolls) 20g fresh yeast (or 1 package dry yeast) 250 ml oat milk 2 tbsp brown sugar 450g all purpose flour 2 pinches of salt 40g coconut oil (4 tbsp) The filling: 40g brown sugar 150g walnuts …
Ingredients: (for 4 persons) 200g firm tofu (tofu scramble) salt, black pepper, turmeric & 3 tbsp sesame oil 300g basmati rice 2 tbsp sesame oil, 2 tbsp peanut oil 1 large onion 2-3 large carrots (diced) 1 cup green peas 4-6 spoons light soy sauce …
- 1,5 large leeks
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 large carrot
- vegetable oil, salt, pepper, turmeric, a pinch of smoked paprika, dill
- Saute chopped leek in vegetable oil (you can use olive oil) and add thinly sliced carrot and potatoes.
- Add 1,5l of water and let it boil (add more if you need to..)
- Add spices to your taste and after about 20 minutes of cooking on medium heat, mix everything with hand mixer.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you like your soups thicker like I do, add water gradually – you can always add more… 😉
Recipe for 2 persons Ingredients: 1 medium cauliflower 2 potatoes (cut thinly) 1 medium pepper (I preffer the green one) 2 carrots 1/2 leek 5 mushrooms olive oil spices (salt, cayenne pepper, turmeric, dry garlic, dill) Method: Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsious / 392 …
Ingredients: (for 4 persons)
- 200g rice noodles
- 200g seitan (or you could also use tofu)
- 1-2 large leeks
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 3dl cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli
- 7 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 2 tablespoons rice flour (or potato starch)
- Cut seitan (or tofu) and leek.
- In 3dl cold water mix 2 tablespoons rice flour and add chilli with soy sauces and curcume.
- Fry seitan in a pan with some oil (I used sunflower oil) untill it gets just a little crispy.
- Put the rice noodles in hot water (prepare as said on the package, but usually it takes only 3 minutes to soften).
- Add diced leek to seitan in a pan and when it becomes softer add rice noodles.
- Add the chilli-soy sauce mixture and keep stirring. Bring it to a boil and if the sauce is too thick add some water.
You can always add some soy sauce if you like more salt and this recipe is a bit spicy so if you like it milder just use less chilli.
Ingredients: (for about 220g) 150g cashew nuts 2 tea spoons garlic powder 2 pinches of salt 4 tbsp nutritional yeast Method: Put all ingredients in a blender and mix untill all is combined in a powder. Put in small glass containers and keep in refrigerator …