Ingredients: (for 2 large pizza’s) The dough: 20g fresh yeast (or 1 package dry yeast) 250 ml warm water 1 tbsp brown sugar 250g all purpose flour 200g whole wheat spelt flour 1 tbsp of salt 2 tbsp olive oil The sauce: 1 can of …
Ingredients: (for 4 persons) 4 large potatoes sliced thinly 1 large zuchinni sliced thinly 200 g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe) 100 g grated vegan cheese (GreenVie Gouda) Bechamel sauce: 6 dl water 2 dl oat milk (or any other plant milk) 2 …
Ingredients: (for about 24 small spring rolls) 20 – 25 rice paper wrappers water 1 small leek (60g) 2 medium carrots (80g) 1/4 cabbage (500g) 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped) 180g mungo beans (1 jar) 50g soy granulat (before cooking soak in water) black pepper, 4-6 …
Recipe for 3 persons Ingredients: (for 20x30cm glass baking tray) 12 lasagna leaves 1 large leek (chopped) 2 cloves minced garlic 250g fresh mushrooms (champignon) 1-2 grated carrots 1 broccoli 1 pepper (I like green pepper, sometimes I use red) 1 can of red beans …
Ingredients: (for about 8-10 crepes)
- 230g all purpose white flour
- 100g rice flour
- 600 ml cold water
- 2 – 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pinches of salt
- Mix all the ingredients with hand mixer and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour the batter onto the pan (I use a soup ladel) and tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- When you see the edges curling (about 2-3 minutes) turn the crepe around and cook for about 1 minute more.
- Repeat until you ran out of batter or keep the batter in the fridge (It’s good for about 2-3 days if you cover it, just mix it again before using).
- Cover your crepes with your favourite jam or hazelnut spread and enjoy 😉 I am a huge fan of hazelnut spread and raspberry jam 🙂
Ingredients: (for 3-4 persons)
- 400g mushrooms (I used fresh, you can also use frozen)
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 large carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 4-6 medium potatoes (dice 4 potatoes and slice 2 thinly)
- 2 bay leaves
- vegetable oil, salt, pepper, dill, cayenne pepper, a pinch of smoked paprika
- a handful of parsley
- Cut and slice all the vegetables and prepare all the ingredients.
- Saute chopped onions in vegetable oil (you can use olive oil) and add chopped garlic cloves (make sure you don’t burn the garlic because it will give a bitter taste…)
- Add thinly sliced mushrooms and mix.
- Add carrots and potatoes in small pieces and put them in the stockpot over the onions, garlic and mushrooms..
- Add 1,5l of water and 2 bay leaves and let it boil.
- Add spices to your taste (we like it spicy so I use cayenne pepper) and simmer for 20-30 minutes on medium heat.
- If you like your soup thicker just use hand mixer and pulse a few times. (IF YOU DO THAT DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE BAY LEAVES OUT OF THE POT FIRST! :))
Ingredients: (for 4 persons) 250g brown lentils (soak overnight) 100g buckwheat 1 medium onion 3 cloves garlic 1 large leek 1/2 medium cauliflower (or broccoli) 3 medium carrots 1 cup frozen peas 2 bay leaves vegetable oil, salt, pepper, turmeric, a pinch of smoked paprika, …