Recipe for 3-4 persons Ingredients: (for 20x30cm glass baking tray) 15 lasagna leaves 1 large onion (chopped) 2-3 cloves minced garlic 3 tbsp celery (chopped) 2 grated carrots 100g soy granulat 7 dl tomato sauce (+ 2dl water) spices (1 tsp oregano, 1tsp basil, 2 …
50 enostavnih veganskih receptov, ki vam ne bodo vzeli veliko časa. Vsi recepti vsebujejo znane in dostopne sestavine, ki jih lahko dobite v bližnji trgovini. Trda vezava, A5 format, 128 strani, barvne fotografije Z nakupom podpirate moje sanje in nadaljnje ustvarjanje, prav tako pa tudi …
Ingredients: (for 3-4 persons)
- 250 g corn semolina
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2-3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 medium leek
- 1 large zuchinni
- 200 g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- fresh parsley, oregano, basil
- salt and pepper, turmeric
- Cook corn semolina as instructed on the package (Boil water, add the corn semolina, stirring with your right hand and adding the polenta with your left gradually).
- Clean and slice the mushrooms, leek and zuchinni.
- Chopp onions and saute them in 3 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Add chopped leek, zuchinni and mushrooms and continue cooking for a few minutes until they soften.
- Add 2-3 cloves chopped garlic and 1 can of chopped tomatoes and stir.
- Add chopped parsley, a pinch or two of oregano and basil and add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you like you can also add some smoked paprika powder or/and cayenne pepper if you like it spicier.
- Add cooked corn semolina and mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ingredients: (for 4 persons) 4 large potatoes sliced thinly 1 large zuchinni sliced thinly 200 g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe) 100 g grated vegan cheese (GreenVie Gouda) Bechamel sauce: 6 dl water 2 dl oat milk (or any other plant milk) 2 …
Ingredients: (for about 24 small spring rolls) 20 – 25 rice paper wrappers water 1 small leek (60g) 2 medium carrots (80g) 1/4 cabbage (500g) 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped) 180g mungo beans (1 jar) 50g soy granulat (before cooking soak in water) black pepper, 4-6 …
Recipe for 3 persons Ingredients: (for 20x30cm glass baking tray) 12 lasagna leaves 1 large leek (chopped) 2 cloves minced garlic 250g fresh mushrooms (champignon) 1-2 grated carrots 1 broccoli 1 pepper (I like green pepper, sometimes I use red) 1 can of red beans …
Ingredients: (for about 8-10 crepes)
- 230g all purpose white flour
- 100g rice flour
- 600 ml cold water
- 2 – 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pinches of salt
- Mix all the ingredients with hand mixer and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour the batter onto the pan (I use a soup ladel) and tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- When you see the edges curling (about 2-3 minutes) turn the crepe around and cook for about 1 minute more.
- Repeat until you ran out of batter or keep the batter in the fridge (It’s good for about 2-3 days if you cover it, just mix it again before using).
- Cover your crepes with your favourite jam or hazelnut spread and enjoy 😉 I am a huge fan of hazelnut spread and raspberry jam 🙂