December 7, 2018
Hazelnut oatmeal cookies with chocolate
So this year I decided to make Christmas presents myself and it was only logical that it should be something sweet and delicious!
- 300g spelt flour
- 200g chopped hazelnuts
- 150g oatmeal
- 12g baking powder
- 25g vanilla sugar (or 1 tbsp vanilla extract) (optional)
- 100g brown sugar
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2dl oat milk
- 250g coconut fat (or any other vegan fat)
- 200g chopped chocolate for cooking and baking (40% cocoa, but you can use darker)
- Melt coconut fat and while it’s melting you can chop chocolate into small pieces.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Add oat milk and coconut fat and mix with your hand mixer.
- Add chopped chocolate and mix well again.
- Make small cookie balls with the help of two teaspoons (you can also use your hands) or if u want them bigger adjust the size and put them evenly on parchment paper on your tray.
- Put them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes so they will keep the form that you made, otherwise they will melt and burn on the sides.
- Bake for 20 minutes in oven preheated to 180 degrees Celsius / 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After 20 minutes take them out of the oven and leave them to cool in a cold space and then enjoy! 🙂
Filed Under: Desserts
Oznake: chocolate, cookies, hazelnut, oatmeal, spelt flour