Raw Chocolate and Peanut Protein balls
Small protein treats for after workout, or you can take them with you on a hike 🙂
- 250g dates
- 80g peanuts
- 3 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 2 tbsp vegan protein powder
- 3 tbsp chocolate powder
- 1 tbsp linseed oil (optional)
- Chopp peanuts and cocoa nibs in your food processor and set aside
(you will also need some peanuts and nibs mixture so you can later roll your protein balls in them).
- Mix dates in your food processor untill you get smooth texture.
- Add all other ingredients and mix.
- Make small balls (or bars if you prefer).
- Roll them in peanuts and cocoa nibs mixture (or cococa powder) and keep them in refrigerator.
From these ingredients you get about 25 protein balls (depending on the size you make).