Cauliflower Broccoli Soup
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small cauliflower (or half of a large one ;))
- 1 small broccoli
- 2 medium potatoes
- vegetable oil, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, turmeric, smoked paprika
- Saute chopped onions in vegetable oil (you can use olive oil) and add chopped garlic cloves (make sure you don’t burn the garlic because it will give a bitter taste…)
- Cut all the vegetables in small pieces and put them in the stockpot over the onions and garlic.
- Add 1,5l of water and let it boil.
- Add spices to your taste (we like it spicy so I use cayenne pepper) and after about 20 minutes of cooking on medium heat, mix everything with hand mixer.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂