Coconut sugar cookies
- 300g flour
- 50g coconut flour
- 10g baking powder
- 25g vanilla sugar (or 1 tbsp vanilla extract) (optional)
- 70g powder sugar
- 6 tablespoons oat milk
- 130g coconut fat (or any other vegan fat – I used margarine in this recipe)
- Melt coconut fat or margarine.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Add oat milk and coconut fat and mix with spoon and with your hands when the mixture thickens.
- Make small cookie balls with your hands and put them evenly on parchment paper on your tray, press down on each ball so you make it flat.
- Put them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes and then bake for 10-15 minutes in oven preheated to 180 degrees Celsius / 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take them out of the oven, leave them to cool in a cold space and cover them with powder sugar!
You are more then welcome to roll the mixture and cut out different shapes but I was in a hurry and also a little bit lazy so I made them as simple as possible… 😀
With this recipe you get about 50 cookies, depending on the size and shapes u make…