Recipe for 40 bites Ingredients: 200g hazelnuts 250g dates 2 tbsp cocoa powder 2 tbsp coconut oil 2 tbsp maca (optional) Method: Soak dates for at least 2 hours (optional but it is easier to mix). Mix hazelnuts in a food processor, add 250g dates …
Month: January 2020
Recipe for 2 persons Ingredients: 1 medium cauliflower 2 potatoes (cut thinly) 1 medium pepper (I preffer the green one) 2 carrots 1/2 leek 5 mushrooms olive oil spices (salt, cayenne pepper, turmeric, dry garlic, dill) Method: Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsious / 392 …
Ingredients: (for 4 persons)
- 200g rice noodles
- 200g seitan (or you could also use tofu)
- 1-2 large leeks
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 3dl cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli
- 7 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 2 tablespoons rice flour (or potato starch)
- Cut seitan (or tofu) and leek.
- In 3dl cold water mix 2 tablespoons rice flour and add chilli with soy sauces and curcume.
- Fry seitan in a pan with some oil (I used sunflower oil) untill it gets just a little crispy.
- Put the rice noodles in hot water (prepare as said on the package, but usually it takes only 3 minutes to soften).
- Add diced leek to seitan in a pan and when it becomes softer add rice noodles.
- Add the chilli-soy sauce mixture and keep stirring. Bring it to a boil and if the sauce is too thick add some water.
You can always add some soy sauce if you like more salt and this recipe is a bit spicy so if you like it milder just use less chilli.