Recipe for 2 persons
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 potatoes (cut thinly)
- 1 medium pepper (I preffer the green one)
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 leek
- 5 mushrooms
- olive oil
- spices (salt, cayenne pepper, turmeric, dry garlic, dill)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsious / 392 fahrenheit.
- Cut all the vegetables in small bites, make sure you cut potatoes thinly because they cook/bake longer.. Put everything in a large pan.
- Add spices and olive oil and mix well with your hands.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 – 40 minutes.