Raw hazelnut bites
Recipe for 40 bites
- 200g hazelnuts
- 250g dates
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maca (optional)
- Soak dates for at least 2 hours (optional but it is easier to mix).
- Mix hazelnuts in a food processor, add 250g dates and keep mixing. (Add some water if you didn’t have the time to soak the dates.)
- Add cocoa powder and coconut oil and keep mixing (if you like you can add maca or protein powder of your choice).
- Let it cool in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Make small bite size balls and cover them in mixed hazelnuts or coconut.