This recipe is sufficient for about 2 baking trays (60 – 80 cookies depending on the thickness and size) Ingredients: 270g all purpose flour 6g baking powder 60g powder sugar pinch of vanilla (or 1 vanilla sugar) 125g vegan butter (room temperature) 4 tbsp oat …
Month: November 2020
Ingredients: (for about 24 small spring rolls) 20 – 25 rice paper wrappers water 1 small leek (60g) 2 medium carrots (80g) 1/4 cabbage (500g) 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped) 180g mungo beans (1 jar) 50g soy granulat (before cooking soak in water) black pepper, 4-6 …
Recipe for 3 persons
Ingredients: (for 20x30cm glass baking tray)
- 12 lasagna leaves
- 1 large leek (chopped)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 250g fresh mushrooms (champignon)
- 1-2 grated carrots
- 1 broccoli
- 1 pepper (I like green pepper, sometimes I use red)
- 1 can of red beans
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 125g grated vegan cheese (I always use GreenVie – gauda flavor)
- 6 dl water
- 2 dl oat milk (or any other plant milk)
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- spices (salt, pepper, turmeric, dill, cayenne pepper)
- 2 large spoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- Chop and grate all the fresh vegetables and sautee in a large pan or vok for about 5minutes (meanwhile prepare the bechamel sauce). At the end add beans and peas.
- Mix all the ingredients for bechamel sauce in a large pan and whisk until it boils. Let it simmer for a few minutes so that sauce thickens a little.
- Set aside about 2dl bechamel sauce and mix the rest with sauteed vegetables.
- To assemble lasagna put 3 lasagna leaves at the bottom of the baking tray, cover them with vegetables and bechamel mix, then cover with grated cheese. Repeat until you run out of lasagna leaves. Cover the top with 2dl bechamel sauce and finish with grated cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in oven preheated to 200 degrees Celsius / 392 degrees Fahrenheit.
I always add some homemade vegan parmesan at the end! 🙂