Zuchinni and mushroom moussaka
Ingredients: (for 4 persons)
- 4 large potatoes sliced thinly
- 1 large zuchinni sliced thinly
- 200 g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe)
- 100 g grated vegan cheese (GreenVie Gouda)
- 6 dl water
- 2 dl oat milk (or any other plant milk)
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- spices (salt, pepper, turmeric, dill, cayenne pepper)
- 2 large spoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius / 392 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice thinly all the vegetables.
- Mix all the ingredients for bechamel sauce in a large pan and whisk until it boils. Let it simmer for a few minutes so that sauce thickens a little.
- To assemble moussaka put sliced potatoes at the bottom of the baking tray, cover them with vegetables and bechamel mix, then cover with grated cheese. Repeat until you run out of vegetables. Cover the top with potatoes, bechamel sauce and finish with grated cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.