Corn semolina with vegetables
Ingredients: (for 3-4 persons)
- 250 g corn semolina
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2-3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 medium leek
- 1 large zuchinni
- 200 g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- fresh parsley, oregano, basil
- salt and pepper, turmeric
- Cook corn semolina as instructed on the package (Boil water, add the corn semolina, stirring with your right hand and adding the polenta with your left gradually).
- Clean and slice the mushrooms, leek and zuchinni.
- Chopp onions and saute them in 3 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Add chopped leek, zuchinni and mushrooms and continue cooking for a few minutes until they soften.
- Add 2-3 cloves chopped garlic and 1 can of chopped tomatoes and stir.
- Add chopped parsley, a pinch or two of oregano and basil and add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you like you can also add some smoked paprika powder or/and cayenne pepper if you like it spicier.
- Add cooked corn semolina and mix.
- Serve and enjoy!