Vegan Bled Cream Cakes
Ingredients: (for 35×25 cm baking tray)
- 2 packages of puff pastry
- 1 l oat milk
- 300 ml cold water
- 4 packages vanilla pudding (Hofer)
- 1-2 pinches of turmeric
- 20 g vanilla sugar
- 8 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp rum
- 3 dl vegan whipping cream (Schlagfix)
- 2 BioVegan Sahnesteif organic cream stiffener
- 5 dl vegan whipping cream (Schlagfix)
- Follow the instructions on the package to bake both layers of puff pastry. The measure for the bottom layer should be a low baking pan or any larger tin container or model. For the top layer of cream cakes cut puff pastry into squares for easier laying on whipped cream at the end. Of course, the size of the squares depends on the desired size of each cream cake.
- In a mixture of 4 puddings, shake in 1/3 of the total amount of oat milk or 0.5l (you can even a little less, just to mix everything well) add turmeric, cane sugar, vanilla sugar and rum. The rest of the process is the same as cooking any pudding. Once the pudding is cooked, you cool it while stirring constantly.
- Whip 3 dl vegan whipping cream (Schlagfix), add 1 BioVegan Sahnesteif organic cream stiffener and mix with pudding mixture.
- Then pour the pudding mixture with the whipped cream into the baking dish, in which you have already placed the bottom layer of puff pastry. When you have finished pouring, place everything together in the refrigerator for approx. 20 min.
- Meanwhile, whip the 5 dl vegan whipping cream (Schlagfix), add 1 BioVegan Sahnesteif organic cream stiffener. Then spread it over the pudding and cover everything with squares of dough. Put everything back in the fridge for approx. 4 to 6 hours (better over night). If desired, you can sprinkle everything with powdered sugar.