Raw energy bars
Ingredients: (for 21 energy bars)
- 70 g walnuts
- 30 g brazilian nuts
- 50 g almonds
- 80 g oats
- 50 g coconut
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 2 žlici chia seeds
- 100 g raisin and cranberry mix
- 50 g dates
- 1 dl cold water
- Mix all the nuts, coconut and seeds in your food processor.
- Add dried fruit and grind again. Finally add water and of course grind again.
- Press the mixture into the 21×21 cm model with your hands and carefully cut out the bars. If you are in a hurry or yust lazy, shape mixture with your hands.
- (For easier storage in the backpack, I usually shape the mixture into balls and store them in a jar)
- For those who can’t do without chocolate, cover the bars with your favorite dark chocolate (melted over a water bath with a teaspoon of coconut oil)
This recipe is great as we can combine nuts and dried fruit that we like best.
Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 14 days.