VEGAN PISTACCHIO DOUGHNUTS
- 200 g spelt flour
- 25 g chopped pistacchios
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 20 g vanilla sugar (or 1 tbsp vanilla extract) (optional)
- 50-60 g brown sugar
- 150 g apple sauce
- 150 g oat milk
- 60 g sunflower oil
- 0,03 dl apple vinegar
- 2-3 tsp pistacchio paste
White chocolate glaze:
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 200 g chopped white vegan chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Mix together wet ingredients.
- Whisk all together and fill your silicone doughnuts moulds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Check the doughnuts with the toothpick after 15 minutes, if it comes out clean they are done. Let them to cool for about half an hour before taking them out of the mould.
- While cooling off, prepare the white chocolate glaze and decorations (I used chopped pistacchios and freeze dried raspberries). Place a pot of water on the stove and bring to a boil, reduce to a low simmer. Place chocolate and coconut oil in a metal bowl that will fit over the top of the pot of water snugly. Place the bowl with chocolate on top of the simmering water, stirring very often until melted.
- Dip every doughnut in chocolate and decorate. Put them in the refrigerator to cool off.