Ingredients: (for 21 energy bars) 70 g walnuts 30 g brazilian nuts 50 g almonds 80 g oats 50 g coconut 50 g pumpkin seeds 2 žlici chia seeds 100 g raisin and cranberry mix 50 g dates 1 dl cold water Method: Mix all …
Ingredients: (for 4 persons – for 2 days 😉 )
- 300g barley (soak overnight)
- 5 medium potatoes (400 g)
- 3-4 medium onions (300 g)
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 4 medium carrots (180 g)
- 2 cans of baked beans
- 1 can of brown beans (with water)
- 2,5 l water
- 2 bay leaves
- olive oil, 4 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 2 pinches of turmeric, 1-2 tsp of smoked paprika, 2-4 tbsp parsley, 1 tsp dill
*If you would like more protein in your meal add diced smoked tofu at the end (it tastes better if you fry it in a small pan seperately and then add to the stew).
- Soak barley overnight and rinse them with water before cooking.
- Cut and slice all the vegetables and prepare all the ingredients.
- In a large pot saute chopped onion and add minced garlic (be careful not to burn the garlic).
- Add sliced carrots, potatoes, barley and beans.
- Add 2,5l of water and let it boil.
- Add spices to your taste with bay leaves and let it simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can cook it one day ahead, because it tastes better the second day 🙂
I always prepare a large 6 l pot for the whole family so we eat it for 2 days or you can freeze it.
Recipe for 3-4 persons Ingredients: (for 20x30cm glass baking tray) 15 lasagna leaves 1 large onion (chopped) 2-3 cloves minced garlic 3 tbsp celery (chopped) 2 grated carrots 100g soy granulat 7 dl tomato sauce (+ 2dl water) spices (1 tsp oregano, 1tsp basil, 2 …
50 enostavnih veganskih receptov, ki vam ne bodo vzeli veliko časa. Vsi recepti vsebujejo znane in dostopne sestavine, ki jih lahko dobite v bližnji trgovini. Trda vezava, A5 format, 128 strani, barvne fotografije Z nakupom podpirate moje sanje in nadaljnje ustvarjanje, prav tako pa tudi …
Ingredients: (for 3-4 persons)
- 250 g corn semolina
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2-3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 medium leek
- 1 large zuchinni
- 200 g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- fresh parsley, oregano, basil
- salt and pepper, turmeric
- Cook corn semolina as instructed on the package (Boil water, add the corn semolina, stirring with your right hand and adding the polenta with your left gradually).
- Clean and slice the mushrooms, leek and zuchinni.
- Chopp onions and saute them in 3 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Add chopped leek, zuchinni and mushrooms and continue cooking for a few minutes until they soften.
- Add 2-3 cloves chopped garlic and 1 can of chopped tomatoes and stir.
- Add chopped parsley, a pinch or two of oregano and basil and add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you like you can also add some smoked paprika powder or/and cayenne pepper if you like it spicier.
- Add cooked corn semolina and mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ingredients: (for 4 persons) 4 large potatoes sliced thinly 1 large zuchinni sliced thinly 200 g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe) 100 g grated vegan cheese (GreenVie Gouda) Bechamel sauce: 6 dl water 2 dl oat milk (or any other plant milk) 2 …
Ingredients: (for about 24 small spring rolls) 20 – 25 rice paper wrappers water 1 small leek (60g) 2 medium carrots (80g) 1/4 cabbage (500g) 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped) 180g mungo beans (1 jar) 50g soy granulat (before cooking soak in water) black pepper, 4-6 …