This recipe is sufficient for about 2 baking trays (60 – 80 cookies depending on the thickness and size) Ingredients: 270g all purpose flour 6g baking powder 60g powder sugar pinch of vanilla (or 1 vanilla sugar) 125g vegan butter (room temperature) 4 tbsp oat …
Ingredients: 300g flour 50g coconut flour 10g baking powder 25g vanilla sugar (or 1 tbsp vanilla extract) (optional) 70g powder sugar 6 tablespoons oat milk 130g coconut fat (or any other vegan fat – I used margarine in this recipe) Method: Melt coconut fat or …
So this year I decided to make Christmas presents myself and it was only logical that it should be something sweet and delicious!
- 300g spelt flour
- 200g chopped hazelnuts
- 150g oatmeal
- 12g baking powder
- 25g vanilla sugar (or 1 tbsp vanilla extract) (optional)
- 100g brown sugar
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2dl oat milk
- 250g coconut fat (or any other vegan fat)
- 200g chopped chocolate for cooking and baking (40% cocoa, but you can use darker)
- Melt coconut fat and while it’s melting you can chop chocolate into small pieces.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Add oat milk and coconut fat and mix with your hand mixer.
- Add chopped chocolate and mix well again.
- Make small cookie balls with the help of two teaspoons (you can also use your hands) or if u want them bigger adjust the size and put them evenly on parchment paper on your tray.
- Put them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes so they will keep the form that you made, otherwise they will melt and burn on the sides.
- Bake for 20 minutes in oven preheated to 180 degrees Celsius / 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After 20 minutes take them out of the oven and leave them to cool in a cold space and then enjoy! 🙂