Ingredients: (phyllo (or filo) dough) (for about 6 large dumplings or 12 smaller) 450 g all purpose flour 100 g wholewheat spelt flour 350 ml warm water 3 tbsp olive oil 2 tsp apple cider vinegar 1,5 tsp salt Method: Place flour in a mixing …
Ingredients: (for 3-4 persons) 250 g corn semolina 1 medium onion (chopped) 2-3 cloves garlic (chopped) 1 medium leek 1 large zuchinni 200 g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe) 1 can diced tomatoes fresh parsley, oregano, basil salt and pepper, turmeric Method: Cook corn …
Ingredients: (for 4 persons)
- 4 large potatoes sliced thinly
- 1 large zuchinni sliced thinly
- 200 g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe)
- 100 g grated vegan cheese (GreenVie Gouda)
- 6 dl water
- 2 dl oat milk (or any other plant milk)
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- spices (salt, pepper, turmeric, dill, cayenne pepper)
- 2 large spoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius / 392 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice thinly all the vegetables.
- Mix all the ingredients for bechamel sauce in a large pan and whisk until it boils. Let it simmer for a few minutes so that sauce thickens a little.
- To assemble moussaka put sliced potatoes at the bottom of the baking tray, cover them with vegetables and bechamel mix, then cover with grated cheese. Repeat until you run out of vegetables. Cover the top with potatoes, bechamel sauce and finish with grated cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Recipe for 3 persons Ingredients: (for 20x30cm glass baking tray) 12 lasagna leaves 1 large leek (chopped) 2 cloves minced garlic 250g fresh mushrooms (champignon) 1-2 grated carrots 1 broccoli 1 pepper (I like green pepper, sometimes I use red) 1 can of red beans …
Ingredients: (for 2 persons)
- 200g spelt
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2-3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 300g zuchinni
- 1 green pepper
- 200g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe)
- fresh parsley and dill
- salt and pepper, turmeric
- Rinse spelt with water and cook in hot and salted water for about 15-20 minutes.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms, pepper and zuchinni.
- Chopp onions and saute them in 3 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Add chopped pepper, zuchinni and mushrooms and continue cooking for a few minutes until they soften.
- Add 2-3 cloves chopped garlic, chopped parsley, a pinch or two of dill and add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you like you can also add some smoked paprika powder or/and cayenne pepper if you like it spicier.
- Add cooked spelt and mix.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂
It tastes amazing if you add some homemade parmesan or nutritional yeast 🙂
Ingredients: 150g buckwheat 1 large onion (chopped) 2 cloves garlic (chopped) 400g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe) fresh parsley and dill salt and pepper Method: Rinse buckwheat with water and cook in hot and salted water for about 15-20 minutes. Clean and slice …