Ingredients: (for cca 15 patties) 250g dry chickpeas (soak overnight) 1 small onion (chopped) 3 large cloves garlic (minced) a handful of parsley 4-6 tbsp chickpea flour 1,5 tsp salt a pinch or two black pepper 1 tsp turmeric 1 tsp cumin powder a pinch …
- 150g buckwheat
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 400g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe)
- fresh parsley and dill
- salt and pepper
- Rinse buckwheat with water and cook in hot and salted water for about 15-20 minutes.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Chopp onions and saute them in 3 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking until they release their juices and the juices then evaporate.
- Add 2 cloves chopped garlic, chopped parsley, a pinch or two of dill and add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you like you can also add some smoked paprika powder or/and cayenne pepper if you like it spicier.
- Serve, take a picture and enjoy! 😉
It tastes amazing if you add some homemade parmesan or nutritional yeast 🙂