Ingredients: (for 4 persons) 1 kg cooked beans 300 g dry pasta 1 large onion 4 cloves garlic 3 medium carrots celery 2 bay leaves vegetable oil, salt, pepper, turmeric, a pinch of smoked paprika, dill parsley Method: Soak beans overnight and rinse them with …
Recipe for 2 persons
- 200g pasta
- 4 large cloves garlic (diced in small pieces)
- 250g cherry tomatoes (cut in half or quarters)
- olive oil
- spices (salt, pepper, origano, basil, turmeric)
- 2 large spoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1dl pasta water (if you also use nutritional yeast)
- Cook pasta as instructured on the box and save some water for the sauce.
- While pasta is cooking put olive oil in a large pan and add diced garlic when it gets warm, after about 10 seconds add in the tomatoes.
- Let it simmer for a while and add spices.
- For more sauce add some pasta water (about 1dl) and for cheesy flavour 2-3 spoons of nutritional yeast.
- Mix together and serve.
If you don’t have cherry tomatoes, you can also dice large tomatoes or a can of tomatoes instead, but fresh is always better 😉