Ingredients: (for 4 persons) 250 g noodles 200 g firm tofu (diced) – If you like tofu with more crisp cover it with 2 tbsp spelt flour before frying 3-4 tbsp sesame oil for frying (or vegetable oil) 1 large leek 1 medium carrot 1 …
Ingredients: (for 2 large pizza’s)
- 20g fresh yeast (or 1 package dry yeast)
- 250 ml warm water
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 250g all purpose flour
- 200g whole wheat spelt flour
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can of tomatoes
- spices (salt, oregano, basil)
- Whisk together 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp flour and 20g finely crumbled yeast and warm water (NOT HOT!) in a large mixing bowl. If you are using dry yeast just add that. Let activate in a worm place for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add olive oil and salt and gradually add flour stirring as you go (you may not add it all). The dough will be sticky and when it is too thick to stir, transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead for a minute or so until it forms a loose ball (be careful not to overmix).
- Put your dough ball back in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap or kitchen cloth and set in a warm place to rise for about 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- Mix tomatoes and spices with hand mixer.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius / 392 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When the dough is ready, punch it down to release any air bubbles. Divide the dough in half.
- On a lightly floured work surface using lightly floured hands or rolling pin, gently flatten the dough into a disc. Place on prepared pan and, using lightly floured hands, stretch and flatten the disc into a circle. Lift the edge of the dough up to create a lip around the edges.
- Top with tomato sauce and your favorite toppings and bake for 20 minutes.
Ingredients: (for about 24 small spring rolls) 20 – 25 rice paper wrappers water 1 small leek (60g) 2 medium carrots (80g) 1/4 cabbage (500g) 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped) 180g mungo beans (1 jar) 50g soy granulat (before cooking soak in water) black pepper, 4-6 …
Recipe for 3 persons Ingredients: (for 20x30cm glass baking tray) 12 lasagna leaves 1 large leek (chopped) 2 cloves minced garlic 250g fresh mushrooms (champignon) 1-2 grated carrots 1 broccoli 1 pepper (I like green pepper, sometimes I use red) 1 can of red beans …
Ingredients: (for 4 persons)
- 250g brown lentils (soak overnight)
- 100g buckwheat
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 large leek
- 1/2 medium cauliflower (or broccoli)
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 bay leaves
- vegetable oil, salt, pepper, turmeric, a pinch of smoked paprika, dill
- Soak lentils overnight and rinse them with water before cooking.
- In a large pot saute chopped onion and leek in vegetable oil (you can use olive oil) and add minced garlic. (be careful not to burn the garlic)
- Add sliced carrots, cauliflower, peas, lentils and buckwheat.
- Add 1,5l of water and let it boil (add more if you need to..)
- Add spices to your taste with bay leaves and let it simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ingredients: (for 2 persons) 200g spelt 1 medium onion (chopped) 2-3 cloves garlic (chopped) 300g zuchinni 1 green pepper 200g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe) fresh parsley and dill salt and pepper, turmeric Method: Rinse spelt with water and cook in hot and …
Ingredients: (for 4 persons)
- 400g whole wheat spaghetti (or any other pasta)
- 2 medium onions
- 2-3 large cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 medium sized carrots (grated)
- 1 green pepper (diced in small pieces)
- 700ml tomato puree
- 100g soy granulat
- 1 can peas (or frozen) – optional
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 bay leaves
- salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, turmeric, red smoked pepper, dill, origano, basil
- Saute chopped onions in vegetable oil (you can use olive oil) and add chopped garlic cloves (make sure you don’t burn the garlic because it will give a bitter taste…)
- Add grated carrots and diced green pepper in the stockpot over the onions and garlic and keep stirring while sauteing.
- Add tomato puree, soy granulat, 2 bay leaves and spices. (If you will add frozen peas, this is the time to add them. If you use canned peas you can add them at the end)
- Add 1-2dl water if the sauce is too thick and cook for 5 more minutes
- Check if the sauce is seasoned enough before using it and you can also add some nutritional yeast or vegan parmesan.
Ingredients: (for 4 persons) 200g firm tofu (tofu scramble) salt, black pepper, turmeric & 3 tbsp sesame oil 300g basmati rice 2 tbsp sesame oil, 2 tbsp peanut oil 1 large onion 2-3 large carrots (diced) 1 cup green peas 4-6 spoons light soy sauce …