Ingredients: (for 3-4 persons) 250 g corn semolina 1 medium onion (chopped) 2-3 cloves garlic (chopped) 1 medium leek 1 large zuchinni 200 g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe) 1 can diced tomatoes fresh parsley, oregano, basil salt and pepper, turmeric Method: Cook corn …
Ingredients: (for 4 persons) 4 large potatoes sliced thinly 1 large zuchinni sliced thinly 200 g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe) 100 g grated vegan cheese (GreenVie Gouda) Bechamel sauce: 6 dl water 2 dl oat milk (or any other plant milk) 2 …
Ingredients: (for 2 persons)
- 200g spelt
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2-3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 300g zuchinni
- 1 green pepper
- 200g mushrooms sliced thinly (champignons in this recipe)
- fresh parsley and dill
- salt and pepper, turmeric
- Rinse spelt with water and cook in hot and salted water for about 15-20 minutes.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms, pepper and zuchinni.
- Chopp onions and saute them in 3 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Add chopped pepper, zuchinni and mushrooms and continue cooking for a few minutes until they soften.
- Add 2-3 cloves chopped garlic, chopped parsley, a pinch or two of dill and add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you like you can also add some smoked paprika powder or/and cayenne pepper if you like it spicier.
- Add cooked spelt and mix.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂
It tastes amazing if you add some homemade parmesan or nutritional yeast 🙂